The Office Services Support is accountable to the Manager of a function for general office support and provides back up to Reception and Mailroom function to ensure uninterrupted office services are consistently delivered to the employees at Regional Offices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Filing Administration: Files and retrieves documents by sorting and storing documents alphabetically, numerically, and chronologically or in accordance with any other filing system as determined by Manager.
- Office Supplies: Organizes supplies and maintains sufficient levels as determined to ensure availability of office supplies at all times; tracks stationary supplies in transit from suppliers to ensure timely delivery, follows up on delivery or assortment issues with suppliers, as required.
- Reception and Mailroom Coverage: Serves as a back-up support for other office support staff esp. Reception desk and Mailroom to ensure the ongoing operations of company’s Head Office facilities.
- Office Moves and Installations: Assist with office and/or workstation moves (e.g. furniture, equipment, contents, etc.), as well as preform minor installations (e.g. keyboard trays, monitor arms, whiteboard, picture frames, etc.) to ensure the full range of facilities management support services are provided timely and to employees’ satisfaction.
- Meeting Facilities: Inspects and maintains meeting facilities regularly; assists with the set-up/preparation of meeting facilities, as required.
- Furniture and Equipment Inventory: Maintains inventory of furniture and other equipment (e.g. keyboard trays, desk lights, etc.)
- E-Waste, Toner and Battery Recycling: Responsible for collecting and organizing pick-ups of E-Waste, Toner cartridges and Batteries to be recycled.
- Other Office Support Duties: Liaises with all levels of administration and staff to coordinate and resolve issues related to internal and external administrative matters in a proactive manner.
Any other job related duties and/or projects that may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Familiarity with using tools such as screwdriver, drill and hammer.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High School or College Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent experience is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Morguard does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Morguard will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and advanced solicited services from a Morguard employee, Morguard explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at careers @ morguard.com or 905 281-5967.