PT Guest Services Representative
The Guest Services team at Shoppers Mall is looking to hire a Part-Time Guest Services Representative. Are you energetic, passionate about customer service and have flexible day, evening, weekend availability, then this is the perfect position for you!
Key Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provides information to the general public and tenants regarding promotions, services available within the shopping centre and other inquiries
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the gift card program and software in order to effectively process gift card sale transactions
- Assist shoppers with the borrowing of strollers, wheelchairs and phone chargers to the general public
- Performs seasonal wrapping of gifts
- Assist in marketing duties as assigned to the Guest Services team
- Assist and conduct in the operations of the coin exchange system
- Provides assistance to shoppers making payments on their BELL/MTS bill or purchasing Brandon Transit products (New Smart Cards, Reloads)
- Maintain on-going communication with other departments within the shopping centre to ensure the effective dispatch of services where required.
Core Competencies and Skills:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle a high work load in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- High level of self motivation and energy
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office applications.
Day time, evening and weekend work required and this position includes approximately up to 19 hours per week. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Morguard does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Morguard will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and advanced solicited services from a Morguard employee, Morguard explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at careers @ morguard.com or 905 281-5967.